Pasifika Ola Lelei
Our aim is “Empowering positive change within Family and Community”.
Eligibility & Assessment
The following services are available for men and women aged 17 years and over:
- Whose lifestyle has been disrupted as a result of their own or someone else’s gambling
- Live in the Auckland region area
We will ask you to attend an assessment to ensure the best service is provided and offer one or more of the following free and confidential services:
- One to one or couple/family counselling
- Community group programmes
- Follow up support
We also provide support in the following areas:
- Cultural support
- Self-care, housing, budgeting
- Education, employment
- Dealing with both government and non government agencies e.g. IRD, Police, HNZ, WINZ
What can we do for you?
- We will start by listening and talking to you
- We can visit you in your home, or wherever you may feel most comfortable
- We can access information, support groups or courses to meet your specific needs
- With our support and guidance, you decide what changes you would like to make
- Together we will work on small achievable goals
- We encourage feedback so that we can continually improve our service delivery
Pacific, Maori and mainstream models of practices are used.
Role modelling is an important factor. All programs that are delivered are placed into modules.
What to do next?
If you or someone else you know may benefit from our services, please contact us.
Phone (09) 263-8040
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm